You’ve probably heard the expression “Good things come in pairs.” Well, this maxim may not always be perfect, it surely applies to integrating a marketing automation platform with your Home Health CRM (Customer Relationship Management). For both these powerful tools to play well together, they must be properly integrated for optimal results.
Why You Should Integrate Marketing Automation With Your CRM Software?
As organizations and institutions invest in the digital transformation of their processes and systems, countless opportunities arise for unique synergies that may be non-existent or invisible at first. A majority of sales and marketing professionals rightly believe that a solid CRM and marketing automation integration can significantly increase productivity and minimize costs, but there’s more to it than that.
The right combination of CRM and marketing automation can help you reap the optimum capabilities of each tool. This will empower your organization or institution to transform and enhance the ways by which you engage with customers.
Let us have a close look at some benefits of integrating CRM and marketing automation.
1. Improves communication quality: Merging your Home Health CRM with marketing automation helps you significantly improve the quality of leads. When you can group leads by specific parameters, you can ask your sales team with precise and crystal-clear instructions on how to conduct a meeting or call with a particular client.
For instance, let us take the example of a healthcare institution that sells medical equipment for patients who require post-acute care. Generally, closing such kinds of deals could take weeks or even months. During this time, the client may possibly go off the hook for countless reasons. However, you could have proactively found the possible reasons in advance and how to win and close the deal through data analysis, which is one of the features offered by marketing automation.
Remember, buyers tend to make their way through approximately 57 percent of their journey before they even start discussions with sales teams. Furthermore, only 25 percent of buyers actually reveal their buying preferences and interests during the early stages of that process.
2. Turns target audience into educated, gratified customers: Successful lead nurturing emerges as a highly-oriented activity to transform target audience into informed and gratified customers who channel their satisfaction into their purchase sizes and even make word-of-mouth recommendations. Moreover, your healthcare institution can be more specific and target in your communications by understanding your customer more. Marketing Automation tools can help you capture relevant data related to your target audience, such as how online visitors reached your website, where they went next, which pages they visited (and for how much time), and at which page they left. By syncing this data with your CRM software, you can empower your sales team to gain more insights into a potential buyer’s actions, interests, preferences, and pain points.
3. Personalized marketing campaigns: Successful marketing is all about reaching the right audience at the right time and place in the right way. When you integrate your health CRM with marketing automation, your marketing team gets access to the information it requires to target specific customers and customer segments with personalized messages to nurture leads that are already in your pipeline.
4. Better referral management: Referrals are known to bring in a higher appointment ratio than any other mode of inquiry except call-ins. You can ensure that these vital lead sources are well nurtured throughout the sales lifecycle by integrating your CRM and marketing automation systems.
5. Engagement across multiple channels: Today’s tech-savvy customers interact with home health agencies in different ways, through emails, phone conversations, online, or social media. To make things more complex, the customer base includes both potential patients and their families. By integrating CRM with marketing automation, your healthcare sales teams can engage better with your existing and potential residents on their preferred channels.
6. Develop the best strategy for growing and retaining census: Undoubtedly, a majority of healthcare institutions at times wrestle with complex reimbursement issues, at-par facilities, staffing shortages, and keeping up on regulatory requirements. Maintaining a census is the ideal thing for administrators to be concerned about. Here’s why. Maintaining your facility’s census is the only thing under your control while changes in regulatory requirements and payment/reimbursement systems fall outside of your control.
7. Smoothly integrates with EHRs and EMRs: Electronic Health Records (EHRs) and Electronic Medical Records (EMRs) can be overwhelming at times and this is where CRM and marketing automation step in. Seamless integration of CRM and marketing automation can result in medical website personalization and encourage patients’ higher conversion and retention rates. This can be done by offering targeted materials such as follow-up advice on a patient’s recent checks and relevant new services, all in the HIPAA-compliant mode.
In other words, the integration of CRM and marketing automation also offers:
- Accurately targeting and segmenting campaign audiences
- Filtering out incorrect or duplicate data in CRM platforms
- Enhancing email marketing engagement results by improving campaign performance
- Determining objectives across the organization
- Analyze trends, make predictions, and provide recommendations
- Create and nurture the types of omnichannel experiences your customers want
- Better manage customer data
- Fine-tune all trigger-based marketing campaigns
- Make customers the focal point of everything you do
- Pinpoint buying triggers and instantly respond with appropriate, personalized messaging
- Deliver targeted messaging all along the buyer’s journey
- Maintaining clean customer data
The patient is rarely the buyer. Usually, it is his or her loved ones. A majority of these buyers are under a “confessed or unconfessed” guilt over admitting their loved ones into a home health or skilled nursing facility. However, you can make things easier for them by being patient, accessible, and compassionate during this emotionally charged decision for them by leveraging the combination of marketing automation and CRM.
The integration of marketing automation and a powerful CRM like Enquire CRM can help your teams create a pleasant environment for your patients, staff, buyers, and visitors by providing instructions to your staff members on how to be census-building machines. If this is not all, the integration of marketing automation and CRM can also help you with how to efficiently manage staff resources according to your census while having an eye on what is coming down the pipeline in the way of incoming and wait-listed patients.
Find out why Enquire CRM is considered one of the best CRMs for home health agencies. To know about more benefits of integrating your health CRM with marketing automation, schedule a demo by reaching out to Enquire CRM now.