For senior living communities, the significance of identifying and nurturing leads has never been so important than in today’s new normal where our world has been severely impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
In the past, senior living communities could get by with managing customer relationships and tracking leads through spreadsheets or on paper. However, this simply isn’t enough in today’s tech-savvy and fast-paced world. This is where Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software steps in and proves its worth to the success of senior living communities.
Why Senior Living Communities Need CRM Software?
Identifying and nurturing leads through the sales cycle is all about creating and building relationships with people. In other words, it’s all about their goals, requirements, preferences, expectations, and what they care about.
For instance, it’s not enough to know that Mr. John or Mrs. Hopkins is interested in your independent senior living community. You should also know what makes them smile, what matters the most to them, and which factors are more likely to influence their decisions. All in all, you need to understand Mr. John or Mrs. Hopkins as a person first before you can make an effort to win their trust as a new resident.
This is exactly what CRM software like Enquire CRM is designed to help your sales team achieve. It makes it easier for your organization and teams to record data from lead to lead, care setting to care setting, and salesperson to salesperson accurately and consistently. Just assume the kind of impact your organization can make if it had instant access to the latest, accurate, and relevant interaction with every lead at its fingertips. Now imagine the kind of positive impact it can make on your residents, irrespective of who answered the phone.
Let’s break it down even further.
How Can CRM Software Help Senior Living Communities?
CRM software is an out-of-the-box and easy-to-use tool that can be leveraged by senior living communities to manage sales, marketing, and customer service at every stage of the customer journey.
Here are 4 ways to improve your senior living occupancy with a CRM:
- Working quality leads from different marketing channels: CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software can help you identify and nurture leads from different marketing channels. With all your customers, leads, and data in a unified place, your business processes will be streamlined. The best thing is that you can then say goodbye to disorganized stacks of paper and sticky notes. All in all, CRM software will help you save significantly on time, effort, money, and resources. If this is not all, you can divert the “saved” resources to critical operations of your organization.
- A proper CRM will track and automatically create profiles: Gain insights into occupancy, leads, and other key performance indicators (KPIs) with a proper CRM, whether you operate one care setting or many. You can also leverage the CRM software to quickly track and automatically create profiles. Who did what and when? Are your residents happy? Did the sales team follow up with those new leads? With a proper CRM in place, every customer interaction will be right there for you.
- Utilize workflows to automate sales and marketing processes while maintaining customization: View up-to-date, accurate census trends, set follow-up and task reminders, eliminate redundant data entry, track sales and marketing initiatives in real-time, and turn captured data into actionable insights. Explore the innumerable advantages of CRM software to access process management and workflows that are imperative to optimize your sales communications to drive new tours and onboard new residents while enhancing consistency of results across sales representatives.
- Shortening the sales cycle will increase move-ins for senior living communities: Quickly identify and nurture leads to build and strengthen relationships with potential residents. Leverage the power of a powerful CRM to collect data and record the requirements, goals, expectations, interests, and preferences of potential residents in the CRM to deliver personalized experiences. This will also help you reduce the sales cycle that in turn will help you increase move-ins for senior living communities.
Let us now find out how a proper CRM like Enquire CRM can help you retain existing residents and attract new residents.
- Speed to Lead: One of the biggest advantages of Enquire CRM is that it significantly cuts down the time your organization takes, on average, to respond to qualified prospects from the time they become an inbound lead. Maybe that means a demo on-site request or filling out a form. Either way, the clock is ticking and speed does matter when your leads request your attention. Seems like a no-brainer, doesn’t it? After all, everyone in your sales team fights tooth and nail for your sales leads, right?
- Quick learning curve: Built exclusively for Senior Living facilities, Enquire CRM has a quick learning curve that enables teams to focus and enhance consistency in their sales efforts. Enquire CRM lets you increase occupancy, reduce costs, and optimize care when you connect it with different facets of your senior living operations, including but not limited to marketing, electronic leasing, online resident services, property management and accounting, EHR, and mobile tools. It also helps you capture the resident story in the initial prospect phase to delight residents at every point of care.
- Stay updated and relevant: Enquire CRM helps you explore innumerable advantages of a powerful CRM such as easy tracking of sales from initial inquiry to close, optimize your sales and inventory management processes, and increases conversions. It also helps you track and manage all your email campaigns while capturing history on each residence, from move-in to move out so that you always have access to insights on occupancy, turnover, and marketability. Enquire CRM also helps you access different platforms such as marketing automation capabilities and a contact center to enhance the outreach of your organization.
Senior living communities need to amplify the reach of their sales team to reach out to potential residents and their families in a timely and effective manner. However, it can be overwhelming in the absence of CRM software.
Getting started with Enquire CRM for senior living is easy and affordable. In the past, the cost of CRM software and the duration of the initial setup period have deterred many organizations and communities from adopting CRM. However, Enquire CRM for senior living is just everything you need as it can be up and running in practically no time. It helps you seamlessly connect metrics from marketing through sales and resident move-in so your sales team can enhance workflows to drive occupancy results.
Track prospect metrics, create mail merge letters and email campaigns, keep leads and referral sources organized, drive new tours and onboard new residents, evaluate marketing effectiveness, track employee close rates, and do much more with Enquire CRM.